LIST OF CLIENTS AND JOB REFERENCE
|S/n||CLIENT’S NAME||JOB REFERENCE||DATE|
|1||GICL (Parent company of IHS Towers Nigeria)||Rural Telephony site Build in Kaduna state in
|PROJECT CURRENTLY ON GOING 2022|
|1||Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Branch in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State||Complete Deployment of ICT equipment in the new Branch (Procurement and Installation of Cisco routers, switches, CCTV and Public Address System.||Completed and Delivered in December 2019
|2||ATC NIGERIA, LAGOS
(a subcontract to PEES Electrical)
|1. Total site Refurbishment (Remediation, Civil works, excavation of stained area and backfilling, Palisade fence installation) in 35 sites Adamawa state.
2. Site refurbishment works in of 21 site in Oyo state
3. Shelter repair (Roof and floor refurbishment) in 25 sites of Ekiti and Ondo state.
4. Installation of palisade fence in 10 site of Adamawa state
5. Site refurbishment works in 35 sites of Kebbi, sokoto states
6. Technical Site survey (TSS) and Audit in 32 sites of Bauchi and Gombe states
7. Site refurbishment works in 25 sites of Taraba states
8. Site refurbishment works in 25 sites of Kaduna, Kano Zamfara
9. Shelter repair (Roof and floor refurbishment) in 25 sites of Ekiti and ondo state.
10. Shelter repair (Roof and floor refurbishment) in 31 sites of FCT, plateau and Kaduna state.
11. Installation of signage and safety signs in 175 sites of Nassarawa, Kogi, FCT, Plateau and Kaduna States
12. Site refurbishment works in 25 sites of Benue and Plateau states
13. Technical Site survey (TSS) and Audit in 63 sites of zamfara, Katsina, sokoto and Kebbi states
14. Technical Site survey (TSS) and Audit in 52 sites of Yobe, Borno and Adamawa states
|3||African Development Bank(AfBD)-Assisted Rural Water Supply and Sanitation, Yobe State Sub-Programme||Contract for Supply and installation of IT Equipments, LAN, Fibre Optic cabling and C-VSAT on 2 locations and payment for 2years bandwidth||(August, 2012)|
|4||Ahmadu Bello University, Estate Department, Zaria.
|1.Contract for the Installation of C-Band VSAT and LAN Intergration for ETF Equipment Intervention for Department of Geomatics Engineering , A.B.U, Zaria
2. Installation of 50m Galvanized-pipe mast for wireless intregration with the university campus
|5||Centre for integrated health programs (CIHP) an American-sponsored Non-governmental Organisation, NGO, Plot 1129, Kikuyu Close, Off Nairobi Street, Wuse II,
|Complete LAN, Optic cabling, Wireless Integration and VSAT Installation with Installation of 35m galvanized Mast.||2011|
|6||Kebbi State University of science and Technology, Aleiro, Kebbi State (ETF Project, a subcontract)||5. Setting up ICT centre in the campus and Wireless , LAN and VSAT installation
6. 120ft Mast (galvanized pipe) for Wireless Installation
|7||Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT)||Supply and installation C-Band v-sat solution, Bandwidth supply and installation of wide range wireless network.||2009|
|8||Kogi State University||1. Installation of a routed wireless NLS network within the campus and a dedicated CIR v-sat link. Edge router configuration and firewalling.
2. 30m Mast for Internet Connection with the campus
|9||Kaduna State Ministry of Environment||Supply and installation of C-Band vsat solution, wireless LAN and Bandwidth.||2010|
|10||Kaduna State Ministry of Education||Installation of c-band vsat solution and supply of bandwidth.||2010|
|11||Lifeline Education Resource Kaduna||Supply and installation of 5no. 100-node LAN, Win 2003 Server, LANs & interconnection into a Wireless MAN via Spread Spectrum Radios operating in the ISM band, and Internet connection via VSAT||2010|
|12||Agro-Matrix||Supply and Installation of KU Band Internet connection and maintenance.||2010|
|13||New Life Data and Comm. Ltd||Installation of an SCPC internet link, metropolitan wireless network, VoIP, IPtv and Video Conferencing.||2010-2011|
|14||Nigerian Airforce Institute of Safety (NAFIS)||Supply and installation of C-Band internet connection, server installation and configuration, LAN.||2011|
|15||Omala Local Government Area, Abejukolo||NITDA Rural Information Technology Center. Installation of solar system, inverter, computer systems, computer tables and chars, c-band vsat, network printer, network photocopier, cooling system and electrification.||2011|